Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Sometimes you paint the bedroom...

Been 3 years since I wrote on here. Time flies. A lot has happened. Or not. Depending on how you look at it. Since I'd like to do this somewhat regularly, I won't do a summary and will just do 1 or 2 things per post.

We've been "working on the house" since we bought it, in July 2013. So it's a never ending project. Our bedroom had not been touched really. Other than the kitchen, the only room we hadn't worked on. We're finally getting around to it, and Geli let me do a pixel mural, so I did. Here's how it went:

The design



Also, I can camouflage in my wall:


As always, it took way longer than I expected(probably about a month, maybe more). It was way more work. And has me working out of the dining room (desk I had fell apart, it was a crappy particle board desk we got from craigslist used as soon as we moved here) until we build the new one. We got some nice maple plywood and are gonna build a desk right there where the pixel wall is. Hopefully soon haha but that's another project. And it will take longer than expected, and be more difficult than anticipated, because that's how it always goes...

5 comments:

  1. Yup, it always takes way longer than anticipated 😕

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! Now I want something like that in my bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao that last pic still cracks me up. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Very creative and lots of time and dedication! It's awesome that you guys get to do this kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete