Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sometimes the weather is perfect...

I know I keep talking about the weather. But it really is amazing how nice it has been. Today we went out to see a house, then to the co-op for some groceries, then back to our apartment. After a nap, we went back out on our bikes for lunch, then we went to another store to get Sophie some coloring books, which we didn't find, then back to the apartment again. The bike rides were amazing, just perfect weather(it was about 75-80 deg F) with a breeze. It felt so awesome...

Anyway, There's this awesome white tree at the apartments that looks quite stunning. All this green around it, then bam, this white tree with black bark. Tons of contrast. Again, I never thought I would like flowers, trees, and plants so much, but they really impress me here. So here the tree I am telling you about:



Most of this week we had a pretty cool "day" moon. And one morning, the white tree was framing the moon, so I took a pic:


No comments:

Post a Comment