Friday, May 31, 2013

Sometimes you get a lot done...

**This was a post from 5/29 that I hadn't finished/posted**
Today, I am not sure why, I got quite a bit done. I took Sophie to school, worked, did laundry, washed dishes multiple times, processed most of the pictures, made dinner, picked Sophie up, went to the store for some missing ingredients, and probably did a couple more things here and there that I can't recall right now. So it was a productive day.

Here is a pic of the de-clicking of the Rokinon 8mm fisheye lens. Super easy, because if I can do it, there's nothing to it haha.


A while back I also felt like some sushi, so I made some. And the rolls came out pretty damn good looking. Had some fried tofu w/avocado for some and pan seared asparagus w/avocado for the others.
Vegan sushi ftw!


No comments:

Post a Comment