Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sometimes no one blogs...

So  most of us haven't been blogging. So I might just stop too. Here are a few pics from the last time I posted, to now:

The new pathway is awesome :) It's on the way to downtown from where we live and it saves us a few blocks haha

Geli's work building. 

Bikes ftw!

Waterfront park :) 

This is where we usually eat lunch, across the street from where Geli works. 

Italian sub, from DC veg :) 

DC Veg! "Chicken" salad sandwich! 

Visiting Geli for lunch! :D 

Sometimes, I have the whole stadium to myself, and it's great! :D 

2 comments:

  1. -_- I have been trying to blog... but... it's always something about gaming... lol, but I'll write something later, I do wan't to continue, but... it's only the two of us in the end -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you and I are the most consistent. Todos los demas se surraron...

      Delete