Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sometimes you bike around...

So since I am trying to run on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays, then biking on Tuesdays and Thursdays today I went on a long-ish bike ride. Not sure how many miles, because my tracker thingy on my phone decided to stop counting. But probably around 12 miles. It was an awesome morning, and I took some pictures on the way. There's some beautiful views on this little route I took:












Geli's best friends!

Since I was close by, I stopped by Geli's work to say hi to her. She suggested I get breakfast at DC Vegetarian, and I could not turn that down.

Geli is the just inside the glass doors if you look closely enough haha



A "sausage", "egg" and "cheese" sandwich! So full of win!

A "bacon", "egg" and "cheese" sandwich! So full of win again! 
So yeah, I should be doing something similar on Thursday...

5 comments:

  1. What does that sandwich contain? I... must... have... it :P
    What is the yellow thing? Is it tofu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "egg" is a seasoned slice of tofu.
      The "cheese" is just a vegan cheese, which is awesome.
      The "sausage" is seitan based, so wheat gluten.
      The "bacon" is smoked/seasoned tempeh(fermented soybeans that make a firm patty).
      It also had avocado, vegan mayo, and tomato.

      Delete
  2. That yellow thing is definitely seasoned, sautéed tofu. Nice ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we should have gone there while i was there! >.< looks so good!

    ReplyDelete