Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sometimes I post pics...

I owed you guys a lot of them. So here are a few backlogged pics:

That house we almost bought back in Feb/March. We couldn't come to an agreement after the inspection. They didn't want to fix much of anything, claiming they had many other people interested in the house. House is still sitting there for sale. And they fixed some of the things they didn't want to fix for us, like chimney being detached from the house...Not sure this looks like the best fix, but it's better than nothing lol They also landscaped it. And they're reduced the price to even less than we had agreed to buy it for. I bet they're kicking themselves in the ass for it.

Remember that white flowering tree? Look at it now...who would have known?!

I am not sure if I had shown you this super bright pink flowering tree. But there it is when it first flowered, and then now, a month or so later, flowers mostly on the floor, and color washed out by the sun...pretty crazy.
Crisps. This is what me passing a certification exam means to Sophie. Every time I pass one, we celebrate with a bag of crisps. So that's what exams mean to Sophie...
I have plenty more, but I  think this is good for now :) At least they're processed now, so I can just space out the posting of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment