Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sometimes you take over 450 pics...

At a birthday party. Today we went to the store for a gift, then to go see a house, then to a birthday party, then out to dinner for some Ethopian food. And apparently, that means I took 450 pics haha A bit ridiculous, I know. But there was a magician, and apparently commissioned me to take pics of  him and send them to him haha I was just going to take a few to make a collage of the night, but then he said he was gonna give me cues and tell me when to take pics. And well, if I am gonna share my work with someone, it has to be good. So I took a lot. Then there was a piƱata, and so I turned into a sports photographer and used it in high speed burst mode(8 frames per second ftw!). I have only glanced through them, but some of them came out pretty cool. And then I took a few pics of the food at the ethiopian place(awesome food!), and apparently, that's 450+ pics....and now I have to look through them, delete like 90% of them, and process the rest. I also got the emails of some of the parents to send them the pics of the party. And also, we had some bomb coffee Geli made, and apparently I am so tired, it didn't really work. I need another one lol...

Also here are a couple pics I should have posted long ago(from the comedy show we almost didn't go to because of the miscommunication with the sitter):




Keith Lowell Jensen!

Keith Lowell Jensen!

Keith Lowell Jensen!


No comments:

Post a Comment