Friday, June 28, 2013

Sometimes you have tons to do...

Before 5pm. Today we take off to Seattle to go see Paco and Sarah at Says The Snake's CD release show. The car rental company is picking me up at 5pm(I get out of work at 5pm exactly lol). Then I have to get the car, pick up Geli downtown, and drive in what will most likely be disgusting peak traffic hour traffic to Seattle from Portland.

I also have to get these things done(and I've done some already!):

Things to do 6/28
1. Do Laundry
2. Make hummus and dinner wraps to go
3. Go to Safeway(grocery store)
4. Get buspass + food to go(cereal, non-refrigerated milk)
5. Map Portland to El Corazon(venue)
6. Map El Corazon(venue) > Paco's
7. Map Paco's > Our Saturday destinations
8. Map Paco's > Our Sunday destinations > Home
9. Pack my stuff 2 days

10. Pack Sophie's backpack(colors/toys)
11. Shower Sophie
12. Put battery in camera bag
13. Put map PDFs on Tablet
14. Charge Tablet

15. Pack bathroom stuff(toothbrushes, toothpaste, comb, shampoo, etc.)
16. Take letter to Manager to print and let her know vacating apt.
17. Take Sophie's carseat.
18. Wash dishes.

I of course also have to work. And feed and take care of Sophie. I hope our 2 memory cards are enough. Shooting a show + 2 days of being tourists is not something we've done without a memory card dump onto the PC(we're not taking the laptop).

No comments:

Post a Comment