Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sometimes you just can't get used to your name...

..it is just weird to me, when an IM at work ends in what most people would consider a prayer.


I just can't get used to it. An IM, or an email ending with "Thank you Jesus" is just weird to me haha. Also, when I sign emails, I have to add at least an "R" after my name, else it just looks like Jesus wrote to you(funny when an IT helpdesk email replies that your issue is fixed and signed "Jesus" though lol)...it is a much bigger issue in English(in Spanish it isn't an issue actually, since it is a common name). So yeah...

4 comments:

  1. yeah...your name is unfortunate haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeahh! when i'd message you on FB from my phone it would be like "Jesus has messaged you"
    "Your message has been sent to Jesus"
    and i always laughed xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine if you save someones life? That person will say "Jesus saved my life" :P

    ReplyDelete