Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sometimes you're still processing pics...

...although barely. Today I had no time to do much. Just convert the already processed ones to JPEGs. I didn't get to do any new ones. After work, Geli takes over the PC, and during work, well, the Photo program is too memory and CPU intensive to use while working with my 10+ apps that I have running while working...so for now, here are a few:

Just a steel cable from a bridge at a train station...


A sign inside a church in Bristol! lol


And one of the most impressive murals we saw in Nelson Street in Bristol(imo):

Sophie said this happened to him because he didn't brush his teeth! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I better not stop brushing my teeth :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really awesome! & about the church.. hahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing my sister is a dentist, if I loose my teeth I can have her replace them, though, she would charge me double just because I am her brother :P

    ReplyDelete