Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sometimes fruit reminds you of videogames...

Don't these cherries look like the pac-man cherries?!

Real cherries!

Pac-Man cherries

I didn't even know they actually looked like that! (2 cherries on 1 stick) haha Oh, and seriously, I hadn't tried fresh cherries, until we moved to Milwaukee probably, they are fantastic! The only cherries I had tried before that were the ice cream cherries, maraschino cherries or whatever. Totally inferior to fresh ones! They are awesome! Cherries are totally my favorite fruit! When I have a garden, I want a cherry tree in it!

But seriously, right now is cherry season, get some!! fantastic!

5 comments:

  1. Pacman cherries, nice! :P. I don't even remember what cherries taste like :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sergio here, I don't remember how they taste :P, they are not sold here like that, at least I don't remember seeing them :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. *marsuchino
    i believe, that's how i always read it on the little bottle xD haha, i love cherries(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's pretty awesome! Those cherries look delicious!

    ReplyDelete