Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sometimes you sign a petition...

..and your name looks out of place, with a UK flag next to it. Doesn't it?

This one was about a 16 year old that was arrested at a peaceful demonstration and the mother was looking for him, and the army told her not to look anymore or her other son might "disappear" too. Wtf?!
I mean, I live here, but that looks odd to me. Anyway, I "sign" like a dozen of these daily. I am not sure how much it helps, apparently some do though. Because they always spam me with "now send these to your friends to sign too!"(And as you can see, I don't spam you with that), and "Look what you've accomplished" emails with stories of the ones where the pressure worked. It isn't hard for me, so I do it, and I agree with the causes of course, else I wouldn't bother...

4 comments:

  1. lol, yeah, it's kinda weird. There should be a Mexico flag there, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always sign those too....I change it up depending on the cause, sometimes I put the US address, sometimes the UK address...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spam me!! I want to help cause seriously.. wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sergio - There should be!
    @geli - until recently, I had no idea you did these too! haha
    @Mari - you got it! If they are too many, let me know and I will stop haha

    ReplyDelete