Monday, July 25, 2011

Sometimes you get disconnected...

...When you're trying to play with someone 5000+ miles away. I mean, how dare technology not allow me to shoot some computerized zombies with someone on the other side of the world? It's not fair! haha I am totally kidding, to me that was expected. I couldn't play with Mari. We would be able to setup and join. As soon as the game starts, we get this screen:


Oh well :) Maybe it will work with sergio. Else, no biggie. I want to cut down on that anyway. I was just curious if we could play. Especially since my game is european(PAL), or at least I assume it is, since I got it here in the UK.

And here is another before/after shot:


Clearly, overexposed. And we can fix that using the RAW file :) Apparently, we like dark pictures. Because I feel that the camera almost always overexposes when it isn't on manual(although not as much as in this example).

4 comments:

  1. :/ Sergio and I had problems while playing Left for Dead 2 and we played in the same room (well, most of the times it was my connection) wireless connections aren't good for online play (unless they were designed for that) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, online capable games are designed to be able to connect with the same game around the world despite the region standard. I have played online matches with people from all over the world from South America to Europe to Japan...so I blame Mari's connection, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, we do like dark photos by others' standards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, yeah, me and Sergio tried to play but we kept getting disconnected. It sucked, we tried for like 30 mins.

    ReplyDelete