Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sometimes people invade your house...

...for 45 minutes. The letting agency called at noon, to say that someone wanted to view the house at 3pm. I told them, if they don't give us enough notice, they can't expect the house to be in pristine condition for showing. But actually, it wasn't that bad, I walked around and picked up the big things.

Anyway, they showed up at 3, and I was in a "meeting", so I couldn't pay attention to what was going on, because I actually had to pay attention to this meeting. The agent kept coming in and saying something, but part because of the accent, part because I was paying attention to the meeting, I couldn't make out what she was saying.

They had a little girl with them, so Sophie quickly decided that she was her friend and they were playing, so I didn't worry about that. But I am not sure why they were here for so long! The guy that was viewing the house kept going outside to use the phone, and then it started pouring, so for all I know, they were just staying here to not get wet. But anyway, it was weird, having strangers "looking" at the house for 45 minutes, when it usually only takes about 5 minutes to walk them around and lie to them about it...

"Plant in the shoe" update:



This is from a couple days ago, it is growing fast!!! If you were wondering what garbanzo plants look like when they sprout, now you know....

4 comments:

  1. i hate those sales people, hate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 45 mins? I would have killed someone :P.

    Nice, "plant in the shoe" updates are pretty cool, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must've been uncomfortable :/ at least Sophie had fun lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, having a meeting with people in the house must sucks, tomorrow I have this "teleconference" but hopefully no one will be around :P

    ReplyDelete