Monday, August 22, 2011

Sometimes you return a child car seat...

I had to return the child seat we rented to go to Diss. And I forgot to go in the morning, so I went with Sophie during my work "lunch" which is 3pm here. Apparently, car rental agencies lease car seats for kids out too. And the pleasant part was that since she is 4 now, it was just a booster seat, so easy to carry and use.

Anyway, here is another "plant in the shoe" update:




They are almost outgrowing the boots now!! Time to move them to the garden? I didn't really plan for what to do once the plants get big...

4 comments:

  1. im still amazed at how fast it's growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that plant is growing super fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, i tried growing a bunch of crap here and nothing ever sprouted :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mari crap wont grow, it might serve as fertilizer, but you need plant seeds for plants to grow >.>
    Bad joke, but I couldn't resist it :P

    ReplyDelete