Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sometimes you dust off your Wii remotes...

..to play SNES games on it! haha Mainly because they are simpler games, and I can play them with Sophie.

So I know I talk a lot about RAW files, so I will keep it short. Here, I kinda "cheated" since I know I can drastically increase the brightness of a RAW file, I purposely took it dark, to prevent blur, and then just brightened it in the RAW file editor:


It is dusty, I know...

And just another "plant in the shoe" update. I think we can call the little project a success. I need to start thinking about moving them into the actual garden.





5 comments:

  1. Ah-ha! So then you didn't dust off your wii control. :P Jk.. wow, they are growing super fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, im still amazed at those chickpea plants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mari - haha that is actually a pic from that day, I just didn't have much to say today! lol
    @Geli - Yes! Plants grow FAST when in favorable conditions! And apparently EP is NOT favorable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, drastic improvement in the pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EP is not favorable to grow anything, from a rock to a kid :P... and Juarez is worse XD

    ReplyDelete