Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sometimes the internet worries you...

So we're at the hotel, and the internet is sub par, to say the least. And we have a very important game to watch tonight...If I can't watch the game today because of this connection I will be very frustrated!! The most important game of the cup! The final! And against the US!!! Ahhh!!! Just thinking about it freaks me out lol I know, it's just a game, but I really want to watch it...If I would have realized that the  game was this weekend, I would have done this trip another time! So alarm at 1:55am for the game!


So please! Gods of the internets! Allow the mexican stream to flow to Brighton tonight!!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL, so how was the stream and the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stream was a bit sluggish the 1st half, but the second was smooth! We got to see the game :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah....the first half was scary....

    ReplyDelete