Monday, June 20, 2011

Sometimes you talk to Tuesday...

Tuesday Cousin that is...lol I couldn't make this up. That was this person's name. Kind of cool I would say. Different for sure! 


Other than that, just a normal brutal monday of work. I have been trying to show Sophie how to play Little Big Planet, not that I am that good at it, but it is fun. She tells me what the sack person should wear when I play, and I made her a little stage that she can just walk around and jump on without falling or dying. It's fun :) 

3 comments:

  1. i would hate to have a name like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why? Who does that?! Why can't they just pick normal names? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not so bad, at least his name isn't "Who" :P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M

    ReplyDelete