Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sometimes you take pattern pictures...

...and you have a lot of fun taking them! A while back we saw some photography videos that taught you about exposure and what not, and one of them was on pattern shots. So I was at the beach, there was lots of pebbles, and it reminded me of that video. So I thought I would give it a try!

I collected and separated some pebbles. This is the shot of the dark ones.
Same rocks, just close to them.

The other color of rocks. I really like the color...
Same rocks, closer shot. I wet all of them to get some interesting reflections...
Sophie helped us collect and arrange the seashells!
This is not exactly a pattern shot, since one of the rules is to take up the entire frame. but I think the wood looks cool there, and I think Geli took this one.

These aren't pattern shots, but it is a funny rock we found, and I added some eyes. It is the same rock, just 2 different sides.

These "teeth" look like corn! lol
"oooooooooooh!"

4 comments:

  1. Jaja, that last one reminds me of E.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww lol those last two rocks are hilarious! but overall, great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @brenda the last two pics are of the same rock, didnt angle!

    and yes, the pattern pics are cool, and yes i took the wood framed one for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO at you adding eyes! But yeah, very amazing pics indeed! I love the color on the second rocks!

    ReplyDelete