Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sometimes work correspondence looks like a prayer to me...

I find it funny that when people reply to my emails, in my head, I hear a prayer. I guess I don't consider Jesus to be my name really. An odd thing to say really, because it is! And when I read it in work emails, I also pronounce it in the English way in my head, which doesn't help. Anyway, here's an example from today:


So yeah, every time I read my name in an email, it makes me chuckle. Especially when they're thanking me for something. This all happened today, and because I messed up. Really I was just not aware that when they mean they want an update for one variety of this application, they still wanted all the other flavors of it online(there's like 10 varieties of the same app for this client). Now, I know. 

4 comments:

  1. LOL it does sound funny. So they are thanking you for fixing something you broke? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah. But it wasn't broken, just unavailable for like 5 minutes. It's their rehab clinical app, so it's a big deal when it is down. But I just thought I was supposed to take it all down lol

      Delete
  2. It does sound weird, and funny. ..

    ReplyDelete