Friday, September 19, 2014

Sometimes you're late...

I got out of work like an hour late yesterday. I was updating an ancient application that is needlessly complicated. I would begin to explain the process, but it's futile, it makes no sense. I worked on it like 4 hrs, and left it running overnight and it was still not done this morning. It was my first time running this update, so it took me a bit longer than it should have to get the overnight update going. So it caused some minor issues this morning since the update didn't finish by the scheduled 7am finish time. Oops. Next time I will be quicker, in like 3 months...hope I don't forget by then.

Anyway, for dinner, I made some chili and cornbread :D

red and green peppers, red onion, sizzling up


Corn bread baked on a skillet!

Served :) 
And I did run today. In the rain. It was cool, literally. I enjoyed it. So rain will not be stopping me from running this fall/winter :)



2 comments: