Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sometimes you eat little bagels...

That is what Sophie decided to call Cheerios...and I gotta say, I like the name. I call it that now, occasionally. They look like little bagels to her, so that's what she calls them. And she loves it. We all do. We had not had cheerios in years. These are the regular ones(honey is not vegan). And I used to think the regular ones were not sweet enough, but these are perfect now! Not too sweet, just right! 


We can't stop eating them! We have gone through like 5 giant boxes in like 2 or 3 weeks! They are fantastic!

On another note, I really miss my telescope. Although, I didn't use it nearly as much as I would have liked, it was breathtaking when I did go stargazing with it! I am really itching to see a planet lately....too bad it is not even remotely an option.

Celestron Astromaster 114EQ. Nothing too fancy, but enough to get some killer moon views. And Jupiter looked awesome as well!!

3 comments:

  1. that cereal is delicious! and you'll have a telescope as soon as we settle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little bagels, haha, awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should try them!! Little bagels lol! she's so adorable!! And yeah, you'll get one!

    ReplyDelete