Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sometimes in the morning, you see a miniature horse...

or three...

This morning, as I was on our usual walk to take Sophie to daycare I saw some miniature horses! Now, I don't know anything about horses or ponies. So I don't even know if these are ponies, juvenile horses, or some other type of miniature horses. But they looked funny. Very disproportionate! Look at the legs compared to their body...it is odd. 

Guy in the picture: "In the mornings, I like to walk my miniature horse. I feel that horses are man's best friend, not dogs"


Tiny horses and red buckets? I had so many questions!
And then, I just took this quick picture of the sunset from Sophie's window....


Also, this is a gem! lol



Old school!

6 comments:

  1. nice sunset picture! i didnt think you would get a good one from where you were taking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.O I am intrigued with the horses/ponies, they do look weird.

    Also, that commercial of smash is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are called miniature horses lol! they look so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Power Ponies!! hahaha this is awesome. and what IS up with those red bucket hahah weird!!The next best thing would be seeing a miget riding a tiny horse!! lol!! And that pic of the sunset is quite beautiful! good job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mari - you know this? How are they different fro ponies?!
    @Paco - lol i don't know about that! That isn't vegan, poor horse, why would it want to carry humans?
    Thanks about the pic! :)

    ReplyDelete