Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sometimes you can be Lord Chuy!

Okay, so we are goin to London 2 days in a row(June 8th and 9th). And I don't mean going to London and staying there for 2 days, which would be the better way, but since these are weekdays, it will have to be 2 round trips. 

So I was buying tickets for these events, and I am used to filling these forms out online. But the title this time made me laugh. I couldn't help it. 

You can be Hon? Lady? I was tempted to put Lord!! Lord Chuy! Or even better, it would say Lord Jesus!!! hahahahaha I will tell you more about these awesome events that are causing us to go to London 2 weekdays in a row later! It will be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. You should have sired yourself already. Have a jolly good time in London, Lord Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, so June 9th will be the second coming of Lord Jesus to London?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhaha silly titles that they hold here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, Lord Jesus, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord JESUS!! Dude, i cant believe you didn't do it! haha pussswuusssss!!! lol =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Paco - I really want to go to this event, so I didn't want to have any issues getting in, in case they didn't have a sense of humor. "But it says here, these tickets are reserved for Lord Jesus. You are just Jesus, not the Lord. Good day!" LOL

    ReplyDelete