Monday, May 23, 2011

Sometimes there is still not enough time! Ah!

I have spent like 3 hours or more trying to finish processing these pics from the trip to the sanctuary. Part of it is I keep discovering things, and then going back to do them to the pics i had already "finished" so yeah...

And if I may say so myself, some of them came out really good, so I keep looking at them, and zooming in, and out, and I just really like the camera! haha

On another note, I was surprised that PCs like this, can still run! haha 128MB RAM ftw!!

Adobe Reader 6 and IE 6! lol

One of the before/after shots of one of the horses there.

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely addicted to the camera lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, no, yesterday i was processing images with him and i know why he takes soooo long, he zooms in to every picture and stares at it forever hahahha also, he takes forever to decide which photos to keep, he wants to keep them all! even if they are very similar!

    ReplyDelete