Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sometimes Mari lies....

Mari: "I have been blogging every day!!"
 The rest of us: **Checking reader** Find this:



Or she's a noob, as she claims. So, Mari, liar? Or n00b? If liar, Geli will pinch you. If n00b, I will contact Microsoft and have them revoke your cert. We can't have that level of n00b amongst MCPs.

Also, today we went to the Arts district here in Portland. Pretty awesome. Pics and more on that later. We also found a documentary, made by Sophie. Told by her, through her camera. It really is cute. We got her a camera when she was 3, and she has been using it intermittently to take pics since then. She's pretty good at it, I mean, she's 5. It does a very cute job of summarizing her life from 3 to present. here are some of the pics she took back in Milwaukee, about 2-3 years ago:






I will post more later, there are too many, but I really like it. I hope she keeps it up :)

4 comments:

  1. yeah, i think mari is lying and trying to cover her tracks.....

    and well sophie is cute, of course :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mendiga mentirosa!!!

    Haha, that is pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not lie!!!!!!! Ya'll are crazy!!!!

    Also, awwww adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete