Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sometimes you watch a game...

and thanks to Sergio(who let me use his school's VPN to trick the televisa/azteca websites into thinking I was in Mexico!), it was at a decent stream quality, and without constant pop up ads. Unfortunately, the game itself didn't go very well...



At home, and Mexico couldn't win. It was a tense game, and they were close, but in the end, nothing happened. 3 ties in 3 games, 2 of which were at home...not a very good output at all. I hope they improve, because I still want to go see them in Brazil next year!

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, it was a bummer. But there was a bomb threat in UTEP that same day so it wasn't too bad on my side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That VPN could also work for watching the latin american content in Netflix :), although only in the computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they have any of the televisa translated anime? Like Dragon ball, Ranma 1/2, or supercampeones? Or chespirito? lol

      Delete
    2. I don't think they have animes, but they do have Chespirito and Chavo and Chapulin Colorado and all of those.

      Delete
    3. That's cool, might do that so we can watch those with Sophie, cuz some of the shows she likes are painful to watch.

      Delete
  3. Give it to mee (sergio)!! I want netflix with latin american content!! But yeah, what are these soccer games for? Fun? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The games are to see who gets to go to the world cup in Brazil next year. They play ten games, and the 3 with the most points(out of 6) get to go.

      Delete
    2. OhhH!! I wanna watch!!! Where can i see the schedule or what? lol Or am I too late? :(

      Delete
    3. Next game is in June I think, I will let you know when it is so you can watch it. Watch it with your dad lol

      Delete