Friday, March 29, 2013

Sometimes you make baked beans...

Ever since we lived in England, Sophie and I grew fond of English breakfast. Which partly consists of baked beans on toast. So it has now become Sophie's favorite weekend breakfast: baked beans, toast, hash browns, and veggie sausage(although this is seldom available, since we don't always make it, and it is otherwise too expensive for what it is). So instead of paying for a can of baked beans every time we eat this, we decided we'd give making it ourselves a try. So that's what I just did at almost 3 am. I will report on how it came out tomorrow, after the flavors blend overnight in the fridge.

Sophie has been on a star wars binge, and she wanted to paint with me, so I painted some star wars characters with her. This is what that looked like:


I am not good at painting at all, so I thought this wasn't too bad. And she liked it, and wanted it up on her wall, which made me smile :D

3 comments:

  1. I remember when Geli made that for us when you guys were in EP! It was awesome!! Also, very cute painting lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty cool that she's on this Star Wars phase, considering she wasn't even born when the new ones came out, haha.

    ReplyDelete