Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sometimes you get calls from recruiters...

So I updated my resume on Monster because my previous one had expired(I hadn't updated it since like 2009 lol) and that has caused an influx of calls and emails from recruiters, which has felt kind of odd because of the timing. I just updated it because it was expired, not because I am actively looking. I am not "ready" yet. I want to finish the MCITP: Enterprise Administrator first, and probably upgrade it to Server 2012 before I feel ready to make a change.

Also, I finally resolved an issue at work that was ongoing since November last year(although it wasn't assigned to me until last month). So yeah, not much going on really, need to get back to studying.

Here is a pic from my memory stick, cuz yeah, Geli is hogging up all the pics:

Steven's speaker cabinet(which is Paco's cabinet, which is my old cabinet haha) at the last Says The Snake show we went to in Seattle @El Corazon in January

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Just get a new job already.. one that doesn't require answering phones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe one of the recruiters will offer you a new and better job?

    ReplyDelete