Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sometimes you don't do much...

Today I worked, then we ate, then watched a movie, and hung out with Sophie. Then I processed some pics, and then watched a George Carlin special from 1996 that was really good(Back in Town).

It is raining a lot today, and will be the rest of the weekend which is a bummer because after the last sunny and warm weekend, now I feel entitled to spring and some sun...which I know I am not. Weird thing is that it is heavy rain, and it seldom rains like that here. Usually it is like a permanent mist, not heavy water actually coming down.

So I had been meaning to post a few things for a while now, but hadn't gotten around to processing the pics. So what will it be? Food, or our walks? Hmmm....our walks it is! So despite the rainy day today and what seems like the rest of this weekend, it had been really pleasant and spring was in full swing. We had been going for walks somewhat regularly, and Geli would also regularly get mad at me for taking pics on our outings. But I wanted to show you guys how unreal this all is, to me at least as someone that grew up in an arid, almost lifeless place.  Let me say that this is all over, I did not really hand pick, all houses have tons of plants and more flowers than I had ever really seen anywhere!

Moss! All over the place! I love it! On roofs, rocks, trees, sidewalks, walls, EVERYWHERE!


Flowering trees galore!!





Moss!!

Super brightly colored flowers!




Little Alien pods?




Geli never waits for Sophie and I...



These are all from March 20th, so in terms of spring, this is a long time ago. But these are lots of pics, so the rest later. The good news(or bad news if you don't like scrolling haha) is that I have plenty of pics for a while...

4 comments:

  1. Damn!!! No way, you totally searched for flowers on the internet and just copied those pics in here, haha. Pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pfft i didnt get mad cause you were taking photos but because you wouldnt move fast enough! we were in a tight schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol i like the little alien pods(x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trees with pink flowers and red spots are my fav. When I have my house, I'm gonna plant a bunch of those!

    ReplyDelete