Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sometimes you go back...

Today we took Sophie to her favorite restaurant, since this is her birthday week. Her favorite restaurant is Rudy's Pizza. This place makes some killer vegan pizza, and they have vegan parmesan and make the best "garlic bread" I have had. It is more like a garlicky cheeze pizza haha


Paco and Sarah love this place too. Every time they come, we go here and Voodoo donuts lol. So we walked here(about a mile or so from our apartment), and then walked back. We had some leftover pizza and bread, but we left it at our table, and didn't realize it till we got home. It was raining out, so I really didn't want to go back out in the rain, but I also didn't want to waste that pizza. So I biked there and was back pretty quickly. It was worth it because we just ate the leftovers, and they were fantastic!

Tomorrow, we will go look at a house in an open house.  It is a "cheap" house in a good location, so it will fly off the market, and if we want it, we will go into another bidding war which we will lose. We'll see how that goes...

We also got a second controller for the PS3 because Sophie really likes playing Little Big Planet now, and we would always have to take turns playing. So we bought a cheap $15 knock off remote(which actually feels pretty solid) so I could play with her. She loves it, and it makes me happy to be able to share that with her :)

7 comments:

  1. That pizza on the top right actually looks appetizing to me, haha. Haha, does she still call it Monito?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's "garlic bread" haha and it is fantastic! And yeah, she still calls it monito!

      Delete
  2. She'll probably remember playing video games with her dad forever(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... i fear i'm gonna be there everyday when I go to Portland :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's daiya though...have you tried trader joe's vegan cheese?

      Delete
    2. I like daiya when its super hot! So I'd be ok :) Nope, i haven't! Is it good?

      Delete