Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sometimes you lose track of time...

Today, we didn't do much. I did go get some tools to fix Sophie's bike so she can get better at riding it. And also got some chinese take out from this new place, which was pretty awesome. I have a serious addiction to chinese food.

Then Geli and I finally got around to taking apart the broken dSLR we have. And wow, that took forever. Super tiny screws all over, and the cheap tiny screwdrivers we have didn't help. Then all of a sudden it is like 1am?! So yeah, that was weird. We were supposed to watch a movie and ran out of time. And I also tried tuning the focus on our Canon 7D because it seems like it is slightly off, but I was unable to, it is more complicated than I expected.


Oh, and as expected, we lost the offer bidding on the house, but that's hardly news. Apparently here in Portland, offering $15,000 more than what someone posts a house for is not enough(listed for $215K, we offered $230K and still lost!). So yeah, not sure what we're gonna do, cuz like I said before, this is getting old.

No time to post pics, I am tired, so here are 2 pics Sophie took in England:


Her room :)

Her food lol no idea where she got the idea of taking pics of food from!

4 comments:

  1. yup, it went from 9:30 to 1:30 in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese food is awesome :P
    And it sucks that you lost the bidding. Do you know how much did the person who won bid? And what type of system do they use? I was reading the other time that in some auctions the person that wins pays the second highest bid, not the ammount of his bid, but that too can be risky, lol. And then I realized that that happens in Diablo's 3 Auction House :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, you just can't catch a break with this house finding, huh? How much higher than the asking price does one have to go to get a house like you guys want? Que no manchen.

    ReplyDelete