Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sometimes you go eat spicy food...

Today we went to a goth bar, to eat spicy food. We got a sitter, and went to this event that Geli found out about, "A taste of inferno" which was a food tasting/contest where people signed up and took spicy dishes and you taste them all, and vote for your favorite. The winner got to give all the money from the door donations to the charity of their choice. So we tried some spicy Thai un-ripe papaya  savory salad, some "four alarm" fire green beans, some hot portobello tacos, some spicy drunken Thai noodles, and some chipotle brownie cookies. All were tasty, and to my own surprise, my favorite was the Thai salad. A salad!!! wtf...haha Also, it served as a reminder of 2 things:

1) I suck at talking to strangers(we didn't talk to anyone there, and there was about 40 other people, most were vegan probably).

2) I thought I ate very spicy food. I don't. Some of these dishes were so spicy I had to eat them very slowly to be able to eat them.

No pics because it was at a goth bar, and as such, it was pretty much pitch black in there. I was not going to be flashing food to take pictures and draw attention to myself lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment